Lucky for us, we can enjoy the outdoors year round! Check out this list of fun outdoor activities.
- Kayaking or Paddle Boarding in Huntington Harbour. Check out Sunset Rentals or Oex Sunset Beach (conveniently located right next to each other)
- Hiking. Depending on how difficult you want, there are a ton of hikes here in Orange County. Top of the World or El Morro Canyon (both located in Laguna Beach) are both great! For a wider variety of hikes download the AllTrails App!
- Dog Beach. Always a solid option! Located on the North side of Goldenwest and dead ends just past Seapoint. *Disclaimer: this is an off leash beach so if your dog doesn’t play well with others this may not be the beach for you!
- Yoga on the Beach. Tower 14 at Huntington City Beach is the spot to be! Check out their Facebook Page for all the info!
- Street Fair every Tuesday! 5-9pm on Main St!
- Learn to surf! You live in Huntington, ya might as well learn! HB Surf School has your back with some lessons.
- Take a bike ride! There are a ton of bike rentals down by the beach if you don’t have your own. Cruise up or down the coast at sunset for some killer views!
- Fly a kite. This is especially a sight to see over summer. It seems like everyone heads down to the beach to catch that breeze and fly some kites!