Anyone else going a little stir crazy? I don’t know about you all, but I’m trying to get out of the house at least once a day! Whether that’s a jog, a trip to a restaurant for take out, or to walk my dog. I know a ton of people are constantly asking what Huntington Beach Restaurants are open during quarantine, so I’ve decided to put a list of some of my favorite spots together! These are all locally owned businesses. In this unpredictable time we need to come together as a community and support locally!
- Johnny’s Saloon & Pizzeria – This place was a big secret up until a couple days ago. They have publicly shared their phone number to TEXT in your pizza order from their secret kitchen. Check it out now and put it somewhere safe for future reference, this post will likely be deleted once things go back to “normal”.
- Las Barcas Gourmet Mexican Food – Offering full menu.
- Four Sons Brewing – Locally owned brewery offering beers and spirits to go!
- Issara Thai – Offering full menu.
- 25 Degrees – Limited Menu & offering retail priced produce and meat.
- Woodys Diner – They’re posting quarantine deals frequently on their Instagram.
- Thai Pepper – Offering full menu & free delivery within 3 miles.
- 2nd Floor – Offering curbside pick up & full menu.
- Fiesta Grill – Offering full menu.
- Sweet Elle Cafe – Offering produce boxes as well as different food items & coffees.
- Jan’s Health Bar – Offering full menu.
- Cucina Alessa – Offering full menu.
- Pacific Hideaway – Offering full menu.
Here are a few restaurants to keep your tummy happy! Please make sure you’re supporting local businesses through this trying time if you choose to eat out! We’ve got to be there for each other and come out of this stronger. Feel free to share this list of Huntington Beach Restaurants open during quarantine !